- U.S. beef, pork trade expanded in Mexico and Peru
USDA reaches agreements with Mexico and Peru regarding beef and pork trade
- FDA sends warning letters to illicit animal drugmakers
FDA says unapproved animal drugs put the health of animals, and potentially humans, at risk
- Pork Board backs White House antibiotic resistance efforts
Recent White House action on antibiotics 'aligns with the Pork Checkoff's research vision and programs,' the group says
- Zoetis grants fund cattle health, productivity research
Applications accepted through April 30 for the 2015 Zoetis Cattle Call research grant program
- Avian flu alert: Put your poultry biosecurity on high alert
Avian influenza risks for East Coast poultry industry rise, especially along migratory fowl flyways. Producers urged to tighten biosecurity protocols.
- Learn the latest at N.Y. Farm Show's Dairy Robot Roundtable
Dairy Robot Roundtable, hosted by Farm Credit East, brings consultants and experienced milk producers to the table each day at New York Farm Show.
- 34 veterinary students earn Merck scholarships
Merck Awards $170,000 to veterinary students through partnership with American Veterinary Medical Foundation
- Zoetis program funds FFA, veterinary education
Program generates funding for FFA chapters and students studying veterinary medicine