- Groups Ask for Faster Rulemaking on UAS Use
Groups supporting UAS use look to the Federal Aviation Administration for faster rulemaking on regulations governing operations in U.S. airspace.
- Livestock Disaster Assistance Sign Up Begins Today
USDA reminds producers to gather receipts, photos and records of honeybee, tree or livestock losses for accurate tabulation by the Farm Service Agency
- Why Super-Long Ears Are Not the Answer to 300-Bushel Corn
Breeder makes the case for more ears, smaller ears to reach higher corn yields.
- Today's Farms Better Positioned to Withstand Economic Fallout
Farms now hold more debt, but are better prepared for unexpected financial changes, USDA data finds
- Trich Conference Attendees Discuss National Control Plan
Participants at the Trichomoniasis Standards Forum discuss options for aligning states in a nationwide control program
- IPCC Bioenergy Assessment Dismisses Indirect Land Use Models
Renewables group says Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports reinforce studies on bioenergy's job creation
- U.S. Corn Planting at 3% vs 6% Average
Winter wheat condition declines, according to USDA's latest crop progress report
- Check Dates of Federal Insurance, Financial Assistance Programs
Producers who lost livestock to natural disasters can qualify for help.
- FAO Releases First Report on Ag GHG Emissions
Data finds emissions from agriculture and related industries are increasing, but fossil fuel emissions are growing faster
- More 'Gluten-free,' Less 'Organic' on Restaurant Menus
Mintel review finds more gluten-free claims popping up on restaurant menus; consumers continuously interested in where foods originated