- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Proposed RFS Changes Weighed At EPA Hearing
The renewable fuel, livestock and petroleum lobbies take on big day of debate on Renewable Fuel Standard volume obligations
- Group Issues RFS Call to Action
National Corn Growers Association, National Biodiesel Board are calling on members and allies to defend ethanol
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol Plant In Iowa Is Still A 'Go'
While U.S. EPA weighs a proposed cutback in its ethanol mandate, three cellulosic plants in Iowa will produce more than double the reduced quota.
- New Organizations Join Effort to Retain RFS
Primarily non-ag groups VoteVets.org and Americans United for Change launch campaign against 'big oil'
- Renewable Fuels, Farm Shows and the Price of Thanksgiving
7 things you might have missed this week
- Ethanol Interests Blast AP Report
Ethanol groups say Associated Press reporters twisted the truth in a national news report