- House Bill Would Prevent Future Producer Info Leaks
Four House members introduce companion bill to S. 1343 to bar the EPA from releasing specific info of agricultural producers to the public
- Capital, Business Skills Can Be a Challenge for New Farmers
USDA Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden hosts online 'hangout' to answer questions, offer assistance to new farmers
- Multi-Hybrid Planter Concept Solidifies Ag Technology Expansion
Beck's Hybrids and Kinze Manufacturing are making multi-hybrid planting a reality during trial runs this spring.
- Food Dialogues: Who's Shaping America's Eating Habits?
- Potential Tax Changes Could Cost Ag $4 Billion
Borrowing capacity, access to capital threatened under legislative committee tax drafts
- Crop Insurance Supporters Talk Farm Bill, Statistics at Convention
USDA's Risk Management Agency, Sen. Debbie Stabenow address Crop Insurers Convention