- Mixed Feelings on USDA's Coexistence Report
Ag groups weigh in on USDA's efforts to expand agreement among ag stakeholders
- President Reauthorizes Drought Data System
National Integrated Drought Information System provides drought data and info to farmers and ranchers
- Two Storms Bring Drought Improvements in the West
Topsoil moisture remains a concern for some winter wheat areas
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- House Bill Extends Transport Exemptions for Propane Handlers
Bill would extend Department of Transportation's emergency declarations until May.
- Stabenow, Cochran Sign Resolution To Celebrate Extension's 100th Anniversary
Resolution recognizes Smith-Lever Act and reinforces support for Cooperative Extension Service
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- Complexities of Crop Insurance Decisions
RMA has concluded the price discovery period, so what's the right insurance option for your farm?
- Food Industry Continues to Push Front-of-Package Labeling
Food industry groups begin consumer information campaign to publicize front of package labeling just as the FDA releases nutrition panel updates