- Basics of the New Dairy Insurance Program
Missouri economist suggests new dairy programs in 2014 farm bill may require more planning, but they don't have to be complicated
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- Montana Announces Community Meetings on New Farm Bill
Public sessions set for throughout state.
- NRCS Pledges $3 Million for Honey Bee Health
USDA efforts follow 2013 report on honey bee population declines
- Montana Farmers Nearing March 17 NAP Sign-Up Deadline
Closing date for non-insurable crops a hedge against losses.
- GPS Tools Help Farmers Control Weeds and Other Challenges
Precision management of weeds is a solid step toward better control