- More Stations Now Offering E85
Energy Information Administration reports that the number of stations selling E85 are increasing, but has slowed in past two years
- House Bill Would Prevent Future Producer Info Leaks
Four House members introduce companion bill to S. 1343 to bar the EPA from releasing specific info of agricultural producers to the public
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- Syngenta Names Corn Herbicide Premix 'Acuron'
Pending registration, new herbicide will offer pre- and post-emergence residual weed control in corn
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- EPA Plans To Tighten Pesticide Rules for Farmworkers
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency proposes more training, handling regulations for farmworkers
- 2014 National Ethanol Conference Focuses On Tearing Down the Blend Wall
Higher octane fuels hold significant promise for putting more gallons of ethanol into consumer tanks.