- Group to Promote Open Data Standard
Fired up by Climate Corporation, new industry group launches with first cooperators.
- ASA Policy Priorities Focus On Food, Data and Drones
Members discuss policy course for waterways, GMO labeling and trans fats during open resolutions process
- Four Respected Producers Named Master Farmers
Ron Bremmer, Craig Buhrow, Mike Kenyon and Greg Leigh are the 2014 Master Farmers.
- House Bill Would Prevent Future Producer Info Leaks
Four House members introduce companion bill to S. 1343 to bar the EPA from releasing specific info of agricultural producers to the public
- Capital, Business Skills Can Be a Challenge for New Farmers
USDA Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden hosts online 'hangout' to answer questions, offer assistance to new farmers
- Multi-Hybrid Planter Concept Solidifies Ag Technology Expansion
Beck's Hybrids and Kinze Manufacturing are making multi-hybrid planting a reality during trial runs this spring.
- Food Dialogues: Who's Shaping America's Eating Habits?
- Potential Tax Changes Could Cost Ag $4 Billion
Borrowing capacity, access to capital threatened under legislative committee tax drafts
- Hay & Forage Expo Announces New Name And Location For 2014
A new name and alliance for Penton Farm Progress' 2014 Hay & Forage Expo launches the industry's only two-day event into its 28th annual show set for June 25 and 26 in Boone, Iowa.