- Record-Breaking Attendance at 2014 Commodity Classic
More than 7,300 people attend 19th annual event
- Mixed Feelings on USDA's Coexistence Report
Ag groups weigh in on USDA's efforts to expand agreement among ag stakeholders
- Illinois Soybean Growers Work to Improve Trade Relations with Cuba
In recent years, Brazil has become Cuba's primary soybean supplier.
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Groups Have Concerns, But Express Optimism Regarding TPP
Japan's demands in Trans-Pacific Partnership deal make livestock and grain groups wary, but they remain supportive of a deal
- IL Soybean Board Applications Are Due Feb. 24
Two at-large director positions will be open July 31. No write-in provision exists for these positions.
- USDA Secretary Vilsack Will Keynote Commodity Classic
2014 will mark the fifth year in a row Vilsack has attended the event
- ISA Works with FFA To Distribute Educational Materials To Illinois Teachers
The Pod to Plate learning resources will help teach students where food comes from.