- Syngenta Deems 'Right to Grow' Duracade Marketing Program Effective
'Right to Grow' program for Agrisure Duracade grain a 'success' so far, Syngenta says
- NGFA: China's MIR 162 Rejection Has Significant Impact on U.S. Grain Sector
Study estimates at least $1 billion in economic losses following trade disruption due to detection of unapproved biotech traits in U.S. corn exports to China; more losses expected
- Cry3Bb1 Rootworm Resistance Now Confirmed in Five Illinois Counties
With resistance to mCry3A now confirmed, U of I's Mike Gray says aggressively moving forward with BMPs is necessary.
- Monsanto Awards Six Corn Rootworm Knowledge Grants
Joe Spencer, at the University of Illinois, is one of this year's recipients.
- Monsanto Announces 2014 Corn Rootworm Research Grants
Corn rootworm research grant recipients will look for new ways to control pest