- Monsanto Acquires Soil Analysis Business Called Solum
The Climate Corporation will leverage Solum's data to deliver insights and recommendations to farmers.
- The Climate Corporation Purchases Soil Analysis Line of Solum, Inc.
Solum will spin off new cloud computing company, Granular, Inc.
- New Collaboration Will Provide Tailor-Made Management of Crops
USDA, University of Missouri and DuPont join to provide specific soil, climatic, water-shed and production conditions within growers' fields in real time.
- IFPRI: No Till, Nitrogen Efficiency Have Highest Potential Impacts on Global Yields
International Food Policy Research Institute study finds global crop yield could be increased by 67% with more ag technologies
- GPS Tools Help Farmers Control Weeds and Other Challenges
Precision management of weeds is a solid step toward better control