- Record-Breaking Attendance at 2014 Commodity Classic
More than 7,300 people attend 19th annual event
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Syngenta and Gavilon Offer 'Right To Grow' Program
Program allows producers an outlet for Agrisure Duracade grain; National Corn Growers supports effort
- Potential Tax Changes Could Cost Ag $4 Billion
Borrowing capacity, access to capital threatened under legislative committee tax drafts