- Pork Farmers Reiterate Optimism in Spite of PEDv
Pork Checkoff survey finds most producers are comfortable with the direction of the pork industry
- School Lunch Critique, Ag Coexistence and Stressed Out Cows
7 stories you might have missed this week
- Study: Predators Can Delay Pest Resistance to Bt Crops
Natural enemies are important for suppressing pest populations, study finds.
- House Bill Would Prevent Future Producer Info Leaks
Four House members introduce companion bill to S. 1343 to bar the EPA from releasing specific info of agricultural producers to the public
- Cows With Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms?
Oregon State Research suggests cows witnessing wolf attacks suffer symptoms similar to PTSD
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- Stabenow, Cochran Sign Resolution To Celebrate Extension's 100th Anniversary
Resolution recognizes Smith-Lever Act and reinforces support for Cooperative Extension Service
- U.S. Veterinarian Recaps PEDV-Feed Impacts on Producers
Kansas State veterinarian says producers should be familiar with their feed ingredients, consider a risk assessment
- House Bill Extends Transport Exemptions for Propane Handlers
Bill would extend Department of Transportation's emergency declarations until May.
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field