- 6 Stories to Read Right Now: The Future of Unmanned Aerial Systems
Unmanned Aerial Systems grab headlines as they fly into a gray area of federal regulations
- Vilsack Announces Climate Research Grants at University Conference
Ten universities will split $6 million in grants to research effects of climate on agriculture production, USDA says
- EPA Opens Comments on Waters of the US Language
Full Waters of the U.S. language under the Clean Water Act now posted to Federal Register for public comment
- Even Without Value Cuts, Hamburger's 'Looks' Hold Steady
Research examines how ground chuck holds up when value cuts like the flat iron and Denver cut are removed
- Brazilian Beef Import Still Too Risky, Agriculture Groups Say
National Farmers Union submits comment to USDA APHIS during extended comment period on Brazilian beef import proposal
- Bee Care Research Center Opens in North Carolina
State-of-the-art Bayer CropScience facility is dedicated to improving honey bee health through pollinator research and education.
- New Planting Season is Also Time For New Batch of Testing
Corn Illustrated: Farmers, seed companies and educators will test concepts that could help you improve corn production tomorrow.
- Syngenta Deems 'Right to Grow' Duracade Marketing Program Effective
'Right to Grow' program for Agrisure Duracade grain a 'success' so far, Syngenta says
- Biofuel Industry Refutes UNL Corn Stover Study
Biofuels groups say study improperly assumes stover removal rates, suggests 'extreme modeling assumptions'
- Youth PQA Plus Training Gets Online Update
New online Youth PQA Plus certification tool offers broader appeal to young learners, Pork Checkoff says