- FDA To Phase Out 'Medically Important' Microbial Use in Livestock
Agency says plan will 'ensure judicious use of antibiotics in food animals'
- Are Real Dairy Products on Your Holiday Menu?
National Milk Producers introduce new video to make sure REAL dairy hits holiday tables this year
- Kinze Stakes Claim to Planter First
Company announces it will roll out a multi-hybrid electric concept planter.
- Sprayer Tools Heading to Market
Hardi is launching a compact self-propelled sprayer and a new, bigger trailing sprayer.
- Time to Plan for Next Year
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Sharpen your pencil, get out your records and maps, and think about 2014.
- Farm Bill Waiting Game, RFS Battle and Meat Myths
7 stories you might have missed this week
- USDA Projects Higher Net Farm Income in Latest Forecast
November estimates generally come out stronger than August's tallies
- School Lunch Discussion Makes A Comeback
Rep. Kristi Noem offers bill to reduce federal oversight on school lunches
- Legislators Push Back On Proposed FDA Rules
Bipartisan, bicameral group says food safety modernization rules will result in 'unintended consequences' for farmers
- Dairy Org Partners in Food Waste Project
Anaerobic digesters aren't just for the farm, partnership shows