- 10 Suggestions for Making Post-Farm Bill Decisions
Ag-focused CPA firm Kennedy and Coe has recommendations for farmers looking to stay ahead of farm bill changes
- 7 Ag Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Farm bill progress, PEDv-feed link, agriculture immigration struggle and mini tractors
- The Farm Bill's 8-Week Progress Report
USDA briefs farmers and ranchers on the progress made in implementing the 2014 Farm Bill
- Ryan Budget Plans Cuts for SNAP, Crop Insurance
House budget proposal turns SNAP into a block grant, cuts more from crop insurance on top of farm bill cuts
- Lower Grain Prices Have Put the Brakes on Farmland Values
Farm managers/rural appraisers say lower grain prices have cause the land value market to take a hit.
- The Farm Bill: What's in it for Organic Agriculture
Organic ag industry continues to grow; new farm bill programs will support expansion, Vilsack says
- Low Commodity Prices Soften Illinois Farmland Values
Land Values and Trends report foreshadows stabilizing cash rents, lower farmland returns
- Rising Herbicide Resistance Concern is Nothing to Ignore
Proliferation of weeds that stand tall after a herbicide application requires new control tactics.