- Renewable Fuels Group Says 'Don't Mess with the RFS'
American Petroleum Institute calls on Obama Administration to reduce RFS mandates
- Group Changes Membership Rules, Opens to New Fuel Tech
The National Biodiesel Board will open its membership for 'qualified renewable diesel producers.'
- Biodiesel Board Rolls Out New Ad Campaign
Ads play on diversification of fuel sources; roll-out includes re-launch of website
- More Ethanol Plants Sign On for Syngenta's Enogen Corn
Specifically designed corn traits beneficial for ethanol production chain, Syngenta says
- Ethanol Group Unhappy with House Committee RFS Hearing
Ethanol group says House Committee on Oversight hearing regarding the Renewable Fuels Standard was 'one-sided'
- Ethanol Crops Face Opposition From Irrigation, Climate Study
Rice University study finds that over 40 years, potential water loss could outweigh benefits of corn grown for ethanol - but NCGA doesn't agree
- World Bank Says Oil Costs to Blame For Food Prices
Large increase in crude oil prices stands out among numerous factors to explain most of the jump in food prices, World Bank says
- Renewable Fuel RINs and Volume Obligations, Explained
Energy Information Administration explains how Renewable Identification Numbers and volume obligations are used to implement RFS