- Majority of ag groups support new TPA legislation
Long-awaited release of legislation to OK Trade Promotion Authority 'fast track' brings ag support
- Chesapeake model: Who'll pay for Mississippi River's clean-up?
While the Mid-Atlantic receives massive federal Chesapeake help, EPA and Mississippi basin states may be unprepared to assume clean-up costs. (Part 3 of 3)
- Ag participates in Midwest monarch conservation meeting
Stakeholders come together for meeting in Minnesota on ways to improve monarch conservation
- Chesapeake Bay water clean-up model: What Midwest farmers learned
EPA's Chesapeake Bay water clean-up model also would impact crop operations, Illinois soybean farmers discover. (Part 2 of 3)
- Registration open for pollinator conference
Inaugural pollinator conference includes educational sessions, networking and tours to learn more about pollinator conservation
- Don't skimp on controlling tough weeds
Experts advise tough weeds like Palmer amaranth and waterhemp will still require multiple chemistries.
- New report confirms extensive use of neonicotinoid seed treatments
Concerns linger regarding secondary-insect resistance and potential environmental concerns with pervasive use of insecticide seed treatment.
- Growers have a new tool for fighting sudden death syndrome in soybeans
Soybean variety selection was the only tool in fight against sudden death syndrome. Now there's ILeVO from Bayer CropScience.
- Chesapeake Bay water clean-up regs would 'flood' Midwest farms
Chesapeake Bay ag authorities and farmers alert Illinois Soybean Association farmers of EPA's regulatory implications for the Midwest. (Part 1 of 3)
- Petitions now available for Illinois Corn Marketing Board; Illinois Soybean Board
The petitions are due to the Illinois Department of Agriculture by May 15.