- New Planting Season is Also Time For New Batch of Testing
Corn Illustrated: Farmers, seed companies and educators will test concepts that could help you improve corn production tomorrow.
- Biofuel Industry Refutes UNL Corn Stover Study
Biofuels groups say study improperly assumes stover removal rates, suggests 'extreme modeling assumptions'
- U.S. Corn Planting at 6%; Trails 14% Average
Winter wheat continues to struggle in USDA's latest crop progress report
- Cool Spring and El Nino Weather Pattern Are on the Horizon
An El Nino weather pattern may surface later this summer.
- Why Super-Long Ears Are Not the Answer to 300-Bushel Corn
Breeder makes the case for more ears, smaller ears to reach higher corn yields.
- Ag Industry Groups Meet with EPA Official to Discuss Future of RFS
Pro-renewables group presses for EPA to stay the course on RFS volumes
- National GMO Labeling Bill Draws Favorable Reaction
Farm groups support bill to create labeling criteria for foods made with genetically modified ingredients
- Capitol Hill Hearing Reviews Priorities for Advanced Biofuels
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow holds hearing to discuss renewables' impact on jobs, economic growth
- Last Minute Planter Upgrade
Yetter releases Interchanger, which makes it easier to loosen wheels when it's time for a change.
- Thurston Launches New Compact Applicator
Blu-Jet AT2000 liquid applicator offers versatility for smaller operations, or for operations that work in tight fields.