- Stress And The Equine Immune System
Basic management will help keep horses healthy in stressful situations.
- New Fishing, Hunting And ORV License Structure In Place
System makes buying a license easier and provides vital funding to improve outdoor recreation opportunities
- New Attractions A Plenty At 28th Annual Michigan Deer & Turkey Expo
Diamondale is hosting event March 7-9; admission coupons available for admission.
- Twelve Youth Named Michigan Dairy Ambassadors
Future young dairy leaders to develop communication, promotion and leadership skills while representing the dairy industry.
- Fines Increase For Poaching Antlered Deer, Recreational Trespass
Penalty system toughened up and now stiffer fines are in place for large-rack deer taken illegally.
- MMPA Returns $2 Million Of Cash Patronage Refunds To Members
Cash allocation represents 25% of the $6.5 million net earnings generated by the cooperative.
- Find Natural Resources Programs At ANR Week
From wildflowers to water management, several events focus on natural resources.
- EQIP Funds Available For New Program To Improve Bee Health
Applications are due March 21 from farmers in the Midwestern states participating in the program.
- Learn About Forage Technology At ANR Week
Forage conference is set for March 6 at Michigan State University.
- Cider Producer Convicted and Sentenced For Improper Processing
Mitchell Hill Farm in Ellsworth Receives First-Ever Felony Conviction Under Michigan's Food Law.