- United Soybean Board Appoints Two New Directors From Michigan
Jim Domagalski and Dave Williams join Alan Moore on the 70-member national board.
- Cintas & Carhartt Announce Cold Crew Grand Prize
Winner who withstands toughest working conditions will receive a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in June 2014
- RFS Standard Supports $433 Million In Economic Activity In Michigan
New study quantifies negative economic and job impacts of eliminating the Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Johnson Controls And Hantz Woodlands Partner To Plant 62 Trees
Trees help reclaim Detroit by occupying formerly blighted property on the city's east side.
- Michigan Farm Bureau Kicks Off 94th Annual Meeting In Grand Rapids
"Race To Engage" event will challenge the organization's grass-roots members to deepen involvement and assert their voices.
- Latest Soybean Issues, Practices To Be Covered At Crop Summit
Ag experts will address corn, soy, wheat topics and production techniques.
- Michigan Cattlemen To Assist South Dakota Rancher's Relief Fund
The early October winter storm took the lives of many thousands of cattle when it swept through western South Dakota and surrounding states, delivering freezing rain followed by a tormenting blizzard.
- Bringing A Perennial Grain Crops To Africa
New Gates Foundation-funded project focuses on sustainable agriculture.
- ISA's Mike Cunningham Elected Treasurer Of National Biodiesel Board
Cunningham notes renewable fuels are facing increased pressure from the EPA. He's still optimistic about biodiesel's future.
- Sugarbeet Variety Selection Sets The Foundation For Higher Profitability
Consider yield and sugar potential when selecting sugarbeet varieties, but do not underestimate the importance of disease and pest resistance.