- Crop Rotation Tips: Design a More Effective Rotation
Properly designed "risky" rotations can make more money in the long run but can result in substantial losses over the short-term. Download our free report.
- 22 New Market Managers Are Certified by MIFMA
MIFMA's Farmers Market Manager Certificate Program is the only program in the nation that recognizes market managers as professionally trained.
- Michigan Farm to Institution Network Launches
Goal is to unite farmers, food processors and food service directors to increase the amount of Michigan food served in institutions.
- Winter Fruit Tree Damage Is Likely
Delicate wine grape varieties like Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc may see bud losses of 50% or more.
- Jahfetsons Named MMPA's Top Quality Award Winner
The Jahfestons' have received MMPA quality awards for the past 12 years.
- MMPA Leaders Elected; Ken Nobis To Serve As President
Advisory Committee members are also elected to the member owned cooperative.
- Corn Growers To Vote On Doubling Check-Off
Referendum is between April 14 and April 25 to vote on 2 cent per bushel assessment.
- MSU Horticulture Club Places Third In National Competition
Club has top-four finish for fourth consecutive year in the Profession Landcare Network.
- Byron Center Native Is Awarded $4,000 Cotter Endowed Scholarship
Michigan Dairy Memorial and Scholarship Foundation provides more than $92,000 to 31 MSU students.
- Michigan Producers Expected To Plant More Acres In Soybeans, Dry Beans
Wheat acreage expected to decline; U.S. planting expectations call for less corn.