- N.H. Court Rules Against Deere, AGCO, New Holland And Case
Court challenge by manufacturers denied. New Hampshire's revised Dealer Bill of Rights law now covers construction, farm and forestry dealerships.
- Reminder: Follow New Cover Crop Rules For Termination!
How you manage this year's cover crops can impact eligibility for corn and soybean crop insurance on that acreage.
- Marcellus Shale Methane Gases Wrongly Tagged to 'Fracking'
Environmental groups wrongly linked Marcellus methane plumes over southwest Pennsylvania with 'fracking'.
- Health And Hiring Questions Farm Employers Can't Ask
The Genetic Nondiscrimination Law affects farm employee management and health decision-making. Know what you can and can't ask.
- Crop Rotation Tips: Design a More Effective Rotation
Properly designed "risky" rotations can make more money in the long run but can result in substantial losses over the short-term. Download our free report.
- Yes Bos, Dairy Corn Silage Is Better For You!
Check silage corn hybrid pedigrees for total plant digestibility and milk yield values before planting. Cows perform best on top 'dairy corn'.
- Spring Weed Update: Weeds - 10; Corn Planting - 0
Cold spring has raised a healthy team of weeds, tempting farmers to consider burndown control before corn planting. Consider these options.
- Northeast Ag Producer Optimism Keeps Growing
Ag economy is "looking up" for Northeast producers surveyed by Farm Credit East, with almost 30% expecting to grow their businesses by more than 10%.
- Next-Gen Seed and Plant Biologicals Already Growing
A growth wave of biological treatments for plants and seeds is just getting underway, promising to improve yields and boost farm productivity.
- CWD-infected Deer Likely To Cluster Here
Deer infected with chronic wasting disease are most likely to be found in "easy" terrain low-lying and developed areas.