- Wisconsin Ag Exports Climb to New Record in 2013
The state exported more than $3.2 billion of agricultural products last year.
- Producer-to-Producer Experiences Will Be Part of PDPW Business Conference
Event will be held March 12-13 at Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
- Vita Plus Expands Dairy Technical Services Team
Pat Hoffman and three other dairy experts hired.
- Nominations Needed For Wisconsin Organic Advisory Council
Seats open for organic farmer and organic business representative.
- DATCP Expands Exam Days For Pesticide Applicators
Certification exams will be held at UW-La Crosse and UW-Parkside.
- UW-Extension/UW-Madison Administrator is Leading UW-Extension
Statewide Agricultural and Natural Resources Program director and associate Dean John Shutske accepts interim provost and vice chancellor post.
- Taylor Holterman Wins DHIA Scholarship
National DHIA awards 20 additional scholarships.
- Agriculture Supports Nearly 354,000 Jobs In Wisconsin
Farm survey provides information about Wisconsin farm employers and employees.
- Wisconsin FFA Chapters Receive Grow Communities Donation from Monsanto
$37,500 will be given to 15 FFA chapters.
- Grant County Farmer Joins DATCP Board
Douglas Wolf raises crops and livestock near Lancaster.