- CWD-Positive White-Tailed Deer Found On Marathon County Hunting Preserve
This is first CWD test positive deer in Wisconsin since 2008
- 2013 Dairy Forage Day Set for Dec. 13 at UW-Fond du Lac
Speakers will discuss alfalfa yields, forage inoculants, cost of raising dairy replacements
- Discover Farms Winter Conference Planned Dec. 11
Program at Wisconsin Dells will focus on soil and water and nutrient management.
- Chefs Invited to Enter Wisconsin Pork Association's Taste of Elegance
Contest deadline is Dec. 15.
- Considerations for Early Winter Manure Application
The losses of nitrogen and phosphorus are significantly increased when manure is applied one week or less before a runoff event.
- Students Learn At the Cutting Edge of International Agriculture
Some students travel to the locations they are studying, but other courses are bringing stories home to Wisconsin classrooms.
- Photographing A Bovine Diva
UW-Madison Badger Dairy Club members help set up a photo shoot.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Cost Decline Slightly
Meal for 10 costs 3.5% less than 2011's high.
- Making Better Business Decisions Focus of Financial Decision-Making Conference
PDPW Conference will be held Dec. 11 in Madison.
- Soybean Science Kit Training Available
Sessions will be offered Feb. 21-22 in Wisconsin Rapids.