- Wisconsin Farmers Invited to Enter Soybean Yield Contest
Entries due by Sept. 1 for 2014 contest.
- Food Prices Rise Slightly in 2014
Wisconsin's food prices average lower than national average.
- Work Begins on New World Dairy Expo Cattle Facilities
The $24 million expansion will replace the old barns with state-of-the-art multi-use pavilions.
- Young Joins Filament Marketing as Marketing Executive
Young worked in several capacities, but most recently she served as the marketing manager for this 2,300 member group.
- Association of Women in Agriculture Announces Award Winners
Several members at UW-Madison, alumni honored.
- Conservation Compliance Reviews Getting Underway
2014 Farm Bill requires farmers participating in USDA programs to control erosion, avoid wetlands.
- Consistency, Profitability define Brown Swiss Breed's Newest 94 Point Cow
Jaden Legacy Dipsy Jane, owned by Hayden Hauschildt of Ellsworth, is the Brown Swiss industry's latest 94-point cow.
- 2014 Crop Budgets Available Online
Wisconsin producers can get help making cropping decisions.
- Farm Worker Safety Exhibit Honored for Innovative Display
Donald R. Peterson Technology Transfer Award presented to UW Extension Center for Ag Safety and Health.
- Wisconsin Farm Technology Days 2017 Host County Announced
Kewaunee County will host state's largest farm show.