- Kansas Livestock Association Members Complete Leadership Program
Ten Kansas Livestock Association members attend four seminars over period of a year to gain leadership skills.
- Twenty Cattlemen Complete KLA's Young Stockmen's Academy
Final session of four seminars takes place at Kansas Livestock Association annual convention for Young Stockmen.
- Kansas Population of Feral Hogs Down to Less Than 400
State's eradication effort succeeds where others have failed in getting rid of destructive herds of feral hogs.
- Kansas Soybean Expo on Tap Jan. 8
Annual event for soybean farmers, industry partners will feature educational presentations, business meeting.
- Kansas Agrees To Move to Standardize Trich Rules
Continued spread of disease makes it important for western region states to work together, livestock commissioner says.
- Sternberger Takes Helm at KLA
Members elect cattle feeder as Kansas Livestock Association president for 2014; Jaret Moyer of Emporia is chosen president-elect.
- Registration Open for February Grains Council Meeting
Membership meeting, International Marketing Conference set for Long Beach in February.
- Nothing Says Christmas Like a Fresh-Cut Tree
Kansas Christmas Tree Farms offer families a chance to have fun, build long-lasting memories.
- Winter Wonderland Of Crafts Offers Unique Christmas Gifts
Sale of one-of-a-kind, homemade gifts, crafts will benefit St. John Vianney Church at Maple Hill.
- Jackie McClaskey To Replace Dale Rodman as Ag Secretary
Rodman stepping down Dec. 10; will continue to serve as board chairman of Kansas Bioscience Authority.