- New Railcar Repair Shop Opening in Kanza Rail Space
Parsons company expects to create 75 jobs over next 5 years to support shop, tamper manufacturing facility.
- Crop Rotation Tips: Design a More Effective Rotation
Properly designed "risky" rotations can make more money in the long run but can result in substantial losses over the short-term. Download our free report.
- Eisenhower Egg Roll Offers Easter Fun
Annual event at Eisenhower Library, Museum and Boyhood Home is open to the public at no charge.
- Two Courses Offer Education on Milling
International Grains Program designs week-long courses to educate millers and other end-users of Kansas grains.
- Kansas Sampler Festival Opens May 3
Annual festival of all things Kansas is celebrating its 25th year at this year's event in Wamego.
- K-State Professor Emeritus Sees Trend in Starter Fertilizer Use
Cool soils can slow uptake of phosphorus; trials show that liquid starter fertilizer helps.
- Louisburg Businessman Latest KCC Appointee
Electrician, former state Sen. Pat Apple joins commission that regulates utilities, oil and gas.
- Bill Gives Kansas Employers Flexibility to Keep Workers
Plan lets employers reduce hours, use employment funds to supplement wages to full salary.
- Consider Shortening Breeding and Calving Season
As many cattle producers consider rebuilding their herd, now is the time to think about shortening the breeding and calving season.
- 'Know Before You Grow' Offers Corn Growers Advice
NCGA program offers information on new seed varieties, policies, biotech and grower agreements.