- Sign Up For Conservation Stewardship
Farm bill conservation program open for enrollment through Jan. 17.
- Brown Calls For Farm Bill Action
Sen. Sherrod Brown joined Jack Fisher, Executive Vice President of the Ohio Farm Bureau and Lisa Hamler-Fugitt of the Ohio Association of Foodbanks to express support for farmers and nutrition.
- New Web Tool Helps Predict Climate Events
Purdue University's HUBzero could open the way for easy development of Web-enabled tools for probing and presenting geospatial data in ways that can help address pressing climate issues in the United States and around the globe.
- Livestock Group Offers Free Classroom Materials
Materials to Ohio's third-grade classrooms address new Ohio academic standard for agriculture and natural resources.
- Take Time To Recognize Your CCA
Nominations Accepted Through Jan. 10, 2014 for Ohio Certified Crop Adviser Program's 2014 CCA of the Year Award.
- New EU Regs Threaten US Ag Exports
If regulation is implemented as proposed, it could block more than $4 billion of U.S. agricultural exports to the EU.
- Land Values Set To Ease
Declining commodity profits will cause Ohio cropland values to remain flat or even decline in 2014.
- Soy Council's New Website All About Education
GrowNextGen.org provides resources, e-learning courses and networking based on soybean science.
- Bailey Named Soil, Water Chief
Longtime Farmland Preservation director to tackle nutrients, soil and water conservation districts, watershed programs, water resource issues and dam safety.
- State Cultivates Export Interns
The Ohio Development Services Agency links OSU business college students to export companies. Interested companies are welcome to apply.