- Environmental Groups Greedy for Another Victory Over GMOs
General Mills caving to pressure only invigorated activists to push harder.
- You Never Know What Will Be Behind the Barn Door
You see it but you don't believe it. How did that happen? Here's a clue: animals don't read the rule book.
- Why You Should Care About Depreciation Deduction: Section 179
Every business owner needs to know this section of the tax code.
- Premiums for Growing Certain Soybeans Doesn't Guarantee Profit
Pencil out the economics before deciding what to grow this year.
- What the New Farm Bill Could Mean For Conservation
State conservationist is ready to roll up sleeves and get to work on new farm bill programs
- Spring Fever Has Set In
A trip to Texas to see a multi-hybrid planter in action may be to blame.
- When You Might Need Sulfur and Zinc for Corn
Agronomists examine if these nutrients should be applied today.
- Two Important Bills for Agriculture Pass the Legislature
Bills on trespassing on ag lands and supporting agriculture await governor's signature.
- Multi-Hybrid Planting Has Advantages and Disadvantages
Technology is ever changing in agriculture. Do you like to be on the cutting edge?
- Indiana County Yield Estimates for 2013 Released
Why numbers won't match crop insurance county yields, but are close.