- New UNL App Makes Pesticide Records Easier to Keep
'PeRK' will hold application records of restricted-use pesticides.
- Consumer Perceptions Are Barrier To Beef Purchases
NCBA's Daren Williams tells Nebraska producers to get involved in awareness programs.
- Curtis Ag Students Now Eligible for 'Collegebound Nebraska'
Federal program involves tuition assistance for students at two-year college.
- Best 10 Quotes From Gabe Brown's Tour Of Nebraska
North Dakota producer is well known as soil health advocate.
- Nebraska Farmers Union Convention Celebrates 100 Years
It will be held Dec. 6-7 at the Midtown Holiday Inn in Grand Island.
- Don't Make Leasing With Relatives A Difficult Proposition
Good communications and a written lease agreement are necessary.
- Soybean Growers Seize Opportunity with Trans-Fat Solution
Nebraska producer says industry has prepared itself with high oleic soybeans.
- Feeding High-Nitrate Hay This Winter Could Bring a Disaster
Make sure you test all your millet, oat, and cornstalk hay before feeding it.
- Nebraska Christmas Tree Growers Find Steady Market
For every tree cuts, growers plant two more.
- University Of Nebraska Irrigation, Soils Courses Are Online
Sign up at any time and work through the classes at your own pace.