The Cattlemenâ€™s Beef Board and the Federation of State Beef Councils Division of the National Cattlemenâ€™s Beef Association will hold a Satellite Forum on RFD-TV on Wednesday, June 1, 2005, from 9 to 10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8 p.m. CDT, 7 p.m. MDT, 6 p.m. PDT), to discuss the long-awaited Supreme Court decision upholding the constitutionality of the beef checkoff.
This special program will feature call-in questions from viewers and a panel discussion that will include Al Svajgr, a Nebraska cattleman and chairman of the Cattlemenâ€™s Beef Board; Monte Reese, the boardâ€™s chief operating officer; and Myron Williams, a cattleman from South Dakota and chairman of the Federation of State Beef Councils Division of NCBA.
The 60-minute Satellite Forum will broadcast live on RFD-TV, which reaches more than 26 million homes. Viewers nationwide may call in to a telephone number provided on-screen with questions or comments for the panel members.
The live RFD-TV broadcast may be viewed on:
- DISH Network Satellite Channel 9409
- DirecTV Satellite Channel 379
- MediaCom Cable Systems, Check Local Listings
- NCTC Cable Systems, Check Local Listings
Repeats of the program will air on RFD-TV on:
- Thursday, June 2, 9 â€“ 10 a.m.
- Saturday, June 4, 7 â€“ 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 5, 10 â€“ 11 p.m.
- Monday, June 6, 1 â€“ 2 p.m.
***All times are Eastern Daylight Time.