Repurposed materials is the only company in America whose entire product line is made of "repurposed" items.
Here are some examples of "re-purposed" products that may be of interest to agriculture:
- Advertising billboards re-purposed as tarps for hay equipment, pond and ditch liners, etc.
- Scrap conveyor belting re-purposed as flooring for barns, trailers; wind breaks, chute liners, etc.
- Street sweeper brushes re-purposed as back scratchers for livestock.
- Super sacks re-purposed as material storage for feed, etc.
- Mining tires 6' and 12' re-purposed as bull and bullet proof water tanks.
- Climbing rope re-purposed as horse leads, tie down hay, general purpose.
- 275-gallon totes re-purposed as water tanks, made into mini firefighting units, etc.
- Snow fence wood re-purposed as fencing, barn siding, etc.
To learn more about products available from Repurposed Materials go to: www.repurposedmaterialsinc.com.
By "clicking" here, you've indicated an interest in the latest in agricultural technology, and we'd like to provide you with even more of What's New in the power-tech industry. To receive our bi-weekly e-newsletter on trends and developments in machinery and ag technology click here POWERIRON to join thousands of readers who receive our updates free of charge every other week.
For Willie Vogt's observations about the growth of technology in our industry, be sure to visit his FARMER IRON column.
In addition, if you have interest in livestock technology be sure to visit www.beefproducer.com for news and views and new products related to beef cattle and the beef industry.
And, there's always something new going on at our world-class show sites:
Farm Progress Show
Husker Harvest Days
New York Farm Show