Case IH and the American Farm Bureau Federation have announced a farm equipment discount deal. Eligible Farm Bureau members can receive an incentive discount from $300 to $500 when buying qualifying Case IH products and equipment from participating dealers. Farm Bureau members from participating states can receive the manufacturer's incentive discount when an eligible tractor or implement is acquired. There's no limit to the number of incentive discounts the member can use as long as it is no more than one per unit (a multi-unit buy means more savings). And the discount is stackable, which means farm equipment buyers can also take advantage of any other discounts, promotions, rebates or offers that may be provided by Case IH or a Case IH dealer.
You'll need a current Farm Bureau membership verification certificate, which must be presented to the dealer in advance of product delivery to get the discount. Members can get the certificate at fbadvantage.com. The site also details other member discounts available, including deals in Chevrolet or GMC pickup trucks.
Here's a list of equipment eligible for the discount, and the discount amount:
* Case IH Farmall® Compact Tractors (A & B) – $300 per unit
* Case IH Farmall® Utility Tractors (C, U, J Series) – $500 per unit
* Case IH Maxxum® Series Tractors – $500 per unit
* Case IH Farmall® 100A Series Tractors – $500 per unit
* Case IH self-propelled windrowers – $500 per unit
* Case IH large square balers – $500 per unit
* Case IH round balers – $300 per unit
* Case IH disc mower conditioners – $300 per unit
* Case IH sickle mower conditioners – $300 per unit
* Case IH Scout™ utility vehicles – $300 per unit
Check out our extensive roundup of new products from the fall farm shows, visit www.farmprogress.com/2012showproducts. You can also check out our other free reports by visiting www.FarmProgressDaily.com.
We also have a running update on this site of new equipment entering the market place throughout the year. For more up-to-date information on that, check out our bi-weekly e-newsletter on trends and developments in machinery and ag technology. Click here POWERIRON to join thousands of readers who receive our updates free of charge every other week.
For Willie Vogt's observations about the growth of technology in our industry, be sure to visit his FARMER IRON column.
And, there's always something new going on at our world-class show sites:
Farm Progress Show
Husker Harvest Days
New York Farm Show