- Bi-Annual Soy 2020 Roundtable Focuses on Nutrient Management
Speakers discussed ongoing efforts to improve nutrient management and water quality efforts.
- 6 Stories to Read Right Now: RFS, Ethanol and Biofuels
The EPA's expected release of final renewable fuels production targets have ag and ethanol industry stakeholders reflecting on the chances of a change
- Obama Administration's Ag Methane Regulations See Pushback
Senators say regulations could amount to $27,000 annually for some livestock farms
- Ag Industry Groups Meet with EPA Official to Discuss Future of RFS
Pro-renewables group presses for EPA to stay the course on RFS volumes
- Cry3Bb1 Rootworm Resistance Now Confirmed in Five Illinois Counties
With resistance to mCry3A now confirmed, U of I's Mike Gray says aggressively moving forward with BMPs is necessary.
- Farm Bureau Finds EPA Water Proposal 'Dismaying'
AFBF President Bob Stallman says March 25 EPA water proposal presents challenges for agriculture
- Lawmakers Question EPA's McCarthy on Renewable Fuel Standard
U.S. Reps ask Environmental Protection Agency head for update on Renewable Fuel Standard ethanol mandate changes
- Obama Administration Calls on Ag to Cut Methane Emissions
Part of the Climate Action Plan, President Obama lays out a proposal to curb agricultural methane emissions
- 7 Ag Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Borlaug in the Capitol building, agricultural politics tussle, EPA water rules and Brazilian agriculture
- Bee Health Campaign Suggests Neonicotinoid Treatments Unnecessary
American Seed Trade Association reiterates support for neonicotinoid treatments following Center for Food Safety literature review