- Applications For Young Beef Leader Training Program Due May 15
The program provides leadership skills and networking opportunities to help further the Illinois beef industry.
- Iroquois County Farmer Experiments With Water Control Structures
John Wilken follows a specific procedure for controlling the water table in his fields for spring planting.
- USDA Boosts Corn Consumption Estimates in April WASDE Report
U of I economist says the numbers may still be too low. We'll know more with the September report.
- Crop Rotation Tips: Design a More Effective Rotation
Properly designed "risky" rotations can make more money in the long run but can result in substantial losses over the short-term. Download our free report.
- WIU Study Says High Corn Prices Are Good For Illinois' Economy
ICGA is a proponent of additional corn-based ethanol production to buoy corn prices.
- Bi-Annual Soy 2020 Roundtable Focuses on Nutrient Management
Speakers discussed ongoing efforts to improve nutrient management and water quality efforts.
- 4 Tips For Late Spring and Early Summer Pasture Management
Purina beef cattle specialist says late spring is essential for getting the proper nutrients to the cow and calf herd.
- Cool Spring and El Nino Weather Pattern Are on the Horizon
An El Nino weather pattern may surface later this summer.
- Diagnosing Planter Mistakes Is Key To Improving For Next Year
Precision Planting's Doug Wiegand has tips for improving planter performance.
- Illinois Soybean Board Petitions Are Due May 15
Six ISB director positions are up for election this year. Elections will be held July 8.