- Oregon Takes Closer Look At Food Safety Modernization Act
ODA connects farmers, processors with newly proposed food safety rules.
- Oregon Wolf Plan Faces Reduced Funds for Depredation Compensation
Cattle industry continues to lobby for regulation changes.
- Northwest Farm Credit Service Reports Strong Year For Some In 2012
Co-op bank snapshots of crops reveals farm scenario for year.
- Washington Producers Move Forward in Deep Drill Design
Update on progress available on video.
- 2012 Rye Cover Crop Calendar
While many first-time users say they choose cover crops for soil conservation purposes, there are many other reasons covers are once again becoming popular.