- Basics of the New Dairy Insurance Program
Missouri economist suggests new dairy programs in 2014 farm bill may require more planning, but they don't have to be complicated
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- Montana Announces Community Meetings on New Farm Bill
Public sessions set for throughout state.
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Montana Farmers Nearing March 17 NAP Sign-Up Deadline
Closing date for non-insurable crops a hedge against losses.