- Complexities of Crop Insurance Decisions
RMA has concluded the price discovery period, so what's the right insurance option for your farm?
- Skimping On Fertilizer Is A Two-Edged Sword
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Applying less fertilizer to trim the budget only works if you know soil test levels.
- DuPont Shares Results of Shallow Corn Planting Study
As expected, planting at depths less than 1.5 inches can have detrimental effects on yield.
- Biotech Crops Show Three Percent Global Growth Rate Over 2012
Annual biotech report finds continued strong adoption of biotech in the U.S.
- Livestock Call by John Otte
Fed cattle futures trip, but cutout gains fuel optimism for cash trade, big gains suggest hogs are toppy, overnight trade points sharply lower