- Record-Breaking Attendance at 2014 Commodity Classic
More than 7,300 people attend 19th annual event
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field
- Complexities of Crop Insurance Decisions
RMA has concluded the price discovery period, so what's the right insurance option for your farm?
- Skimping On Fertilizer Is A Two-Edged Sword
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Applying less fertilizer to trim the budget only works if you know soil test levels.
- ERS Report Recaps 15 Years of GMOs
USDA's Economic Research Service says questions persist about the potential of GE crops
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Syngenta and Gavilon Offer 'Right To Grow' Program
Program allows producers an outlet for Agrisure Duracade grain; National Corn Growers supports effort
- Potential Tax Changes Could Cost Ag $4 Billion
Borrowing capacity, access to capital threatened under legislative committee tax drafts
- Will Spraying Corn With Sugar Be the Next Big Thing?
CORN ILLUSTRATED: It's too early to say, but some farmers and researchers are trying it.