- Cool Spring and El Nino Weather Pattern Are on the Horizon
An El Nino weather pattern may surface later this summer.
- Why Super-Long Ears Are Not the Answer to 300-Bushel Corn
Breeder makes the case for more ears, smaller ears to reach higher corn yields.
- Ag Industry Groups Meet with EPA Official to Discuss Future of RFS
Pro-renewables group presses for EPA to stay the course on RFS volumes
- National GMO Labeling Bill Draws Favorable Reaction
Farm groups support bill to create labeling criteria for foods made with genetically modified ingredients
- Capitol Hill Hearing Reviews Priorities for Advanced Biofuels
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow holds hearing to discuss renewables' impact on jobs, economic growth
- Last Minute Planter Upgrade
Yetter releases Interchanger, which makes it easier to loosen wheels when it's time for a change.
- Thurston Launches New Compact Applicator
Blu-Jet AT2000 liquid applicator offers versatility for smaller operations, or for operations that work in tight fields.
- International Corn Group Forging Plans to Discuss EU Biotech Approvals
MAIZALL plans a European mission for June to discuss regulatory approvals for GMO products
- Cry3Bb1 Rootworm Resistance Now Confirmed in Five Illinois Counties
With resistance to mCry3A now confirmed, U of I's Mike Gray says aggressively moving forward with BMPs is necessary.
- Prepare to Control Palmer Amaranth This Season
Prevention, thoughtful preparation could keep Palmer amaranth from invading your corn or soy fields