- American Farm Bureau Opens Annual Photo Contest
AFBF photo contest continues through October 15
- Are Farmland Prices Headed Towards A Plateau?
Economists say cropland price appreciation is slowing, but declining crop prices could be primary driver behind land values
- Senate Begins Consideration of 2013 Farm Bill
Sen. McCain offers first amendment to Senate Farm Bill
- Moving on Up with Corn Planting, That Is
Looks like we have the tools and talent to cover the territory if the ground dries out.
- ACRE, DCP Deadline Approaching
USDA's Farm Service Agency reminds farmers and ranchers that ACRE deadline is June 3; DCP deadline is August 2.
- St. Louis Fed Finds Q1 Farm Income Higher Than Expected
Lenders worry weak economy and high input costs will be biggest hurdle
- 7 Things You Might Have Missed This Week
Farm Bill, organic crop insurance expansion and a recipe for a good 'pie'
- Argentina, Brazil Join U.S. in International Corn Alliance
Corn groups form MAIZALL Alliance to share common interest in corn marketing and production
- Stabenow Outlines Plan Forward For Senate Farm Bill
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman recaps Farm Bill provisions, indicates timeline
- Ethanol Groups File Complaint Regarding EU Antidumping Duties
Ethanol groups formally challenge EU tariff in Luxembourg General Court