- Anger Management in a Rural Community
In a rural community, we need to be slow to anger and go easy on our hardworking volunteers.
- The Calming Sound of an Aeration Fan Roaring
Forget waterfalls and babbling brooks, and give me the roar of an aeration fan drying a bountiful harvest.
- There Are Always Strings Attached
Watch for unintended consequences when you are looking for solutions to any problem.
- Honored to Talk With Water-drive Irrigation Experts
Ainsworth farmer and pivot engineers are veterans of water-drive irrigation technology.
- Hats Off to Pumpkin Farmers
I truly appreciate the farmers who can raise pumpkins, because I haven't had very good luck in the past.
- Give Panhandle Ranchers a Break
Talk about kicking someone when they are down, early October blizzard hits Panhandle ranchers already suffering from last year.
- On the Farm, Patience is Not Only a Virtue, It is a Necessity
Grant me patience, but would you please hurry up!
- Harvest Time: Lofty View from the Cab of the Combine
Who needs a mountain vista when you have the majestic view from the driver's seat of a combine?
- Harvest Time: Haste Makes Waste
Take your time during harvest to protect grain and profits.
- The Difference Between a Weed and a Crop
If you look at the history of modern domestic crops, most started out being considered weeds.