- Farmers Help Community Build New High School Track
Volunteers use tractors, pickups, and cover crop seed to help build high school track.
- Washington Wine Science Center Poised As Pivotal Facility
Other states are starting to get on board.
- Grain Companies And Cooperatives In Expansion Mode
New large storage and rail load-out facilities changing grain trade landscape in Nebraska.
- Winter Wheat Crop On The Edge
Ohio’s soft red winter wheat crop is ready for harvest, but incessant rains frustrate both farmers and buyers. Now quality concerns arise.
- Different Soils, Different Winter Wheat
Eastern parts of Kansas, particularly the southeast, grow plenty of soft winter wheat in addition to hard red winter wheat.
- Winter Wheat Looking Good; Reservoirs Still Show Drought Impact
Late freezes do little damage in south-central Kansas; across the state freeze and drought decimate some areas
- Expansion, Agriculture Closely Tied To One Another
Kansas City's location crucial to establishing hard red winter wheat production in the region.
- The Impact Of Drought In Western Kansas
Hard Winter Wheat Tour sees the impact of drought on western Kansas wheat fields and pasture.