- What I Learned At World Food Prize Symposium
Hungry people don't worry about GMOs.
- Pumpkin Time: Iowa Farm Becomes A Classroom
Visit to pumpkin farm is fun and educational for children and older groups, too.
- He Was Growing Cover Crops Before Covers Were Cool
Iowa lost one of its pioneers in sustainable agriculture, Dick Thompson, co-founder of Practical Farmers of Iowa, who died Aug. 17 at age 81.
- Ethanol And Corn In Victory Lane At Iowa Speedway
Farmers can earn a premium for growing corn that has special trait for ethanol production.
- Farm Magazines and Agriculture Ninety Years Ago
Subscriber check from 1923 sparks historical research
- Hay Expo attracts hay growers from South America
Brazilian farmers make special trip to Iowa dairy farm to see equipment in action.
- Smithfield Purchase Stirs Discussion At World Pork Expo
U.S. pork producers cite opportunity to export more pork to China, but concerns remain.
- Planning Farm Progress Show, Husker Harvest Programs
Visitors to Husker Harvest and Farm Progress Show can find everything they need in the official program.
- Is This Heaven?
No. It's Iowa, where it snowed heavily May 2 and 3. What will happen to corn planted right before the big snow?