- Climate Change From A Faith-based Perspective
Farmers need to help find solutions to cope with climate change, says a discussion at a church in Ames.
- Confessions of a Farm Wife: Vol. 7
We're back around the kitchen counter, re-capping Emily's experience as a Commodity Classic panelist, and talking spring weather...and mud...and the Farmland film.
- Showing Consumers the Face of the American Farmer
"Farmland" documentary aims to address consumer concerns and illustrate the realities of farming from six different perspectives.
- USDA April Crop Report And Your Bottom Line
Join the April 7 webinar hosted by The Farmer's sister publication, Farm Futures, to learn how global markets may impact spring planting.
- Fighting Words About Farming
An author of a new book writes that a lot farming is "simply sitting around and letting plants grow and letting animals get fat."
- 10 Reasons A Famer Is An Ideal Valentine
A farmer is the perfect Valentine. Here is a list of 10 reasons why.
- Super-Sized Equipment Not Suited for Highly Erodible Ground
Matching machinery size to soil conservation needs on Iowa's steep slopes.
- What's In The Farm Bill 'Bag' For You
Hundreds of groups thanked Congress for finally getting the Farm Bill done. Here's a peek at what's in it for Northeast farmers.
- 5 Tips To Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
Whether you've made personal or business resolutions, these five tips will help you live up to your expectations in 2014.
- The Farmer Gets A Christmas Bonus
UPDATE: The saga of the abandoned dog ends with a Christmas bonus for the farmer, puppies and a vet bill.