- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- Warning Hunters, The Farmer Is Checking Cows
With deer season in full swing, hunters need to watch for the farmer who is walking the pasture.
- Randall Reeder Presents Will Rogers
Ohio farmers might want to ask Santa to bring them a copy of this new book capturing the agricultural comments of famed humorist Will Rogers.
- Five Farm Blogs I Love
Day 11: Oh, the limitations of just Five Things! This list could be much longer but here, a look at some of my favorite farmer blogs.
- The Great Debate On GMO Crops
Believing in safety of genetically modified crops depends on trust and science.
- Who Wants Your Property Rights as a Landowner?
Others look at your personal property rights very differently.
- Don’t Worry, The Farmer Will Work 7 Days For Your Food
While consumers sleep, the farmer works to provide food for their day off. The farmer is the original weekend warrior.
- Don’t Worry, The Farmer Will Care For Your Abandoned Dog
Farmers take in the dog dumped on their doorstep. Yet, consumers still question their commitment to livestock.
- Conservation Compliance Not Always Clear
One thing is clear, if you want to remain eligible for federal farm programs, you best have a determination made before one tree is cut or one puddle drained.
- Old Proverb Rings True With Self-Reliant Farmers
With a little ingenuity, farmers have been inventing new tools to meet their needs throughout history.