- Iowans Fight Big Oil's Effort To Dismantle RFS
Iowa ethanol and biodiesel advocates flew to Washington D.C. last week to defend a strong and growing Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Your Comments Are Wanted On New GMO Seeds
Public comments on a new biotech seed and weed control system make for interesting reading.
- Precision Planting Shows Off the Future of Planting
Planting at speeds up to 10 miles per hour could be a reality soon.
- New Year: Weather, Combinations and Favorites
Dreams for 2014 include normal weather, while lessons from 2013 center on a safe. And its combination. Plus, check out the top 10 blogs from 2013!
- Hey, Ag Student! Here's How To Snag A Top Ag Job
To have a great career in agriculture even if you don't go back to the farm, follow three golden rules and start planning now.
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- What I Learned At World Food Prize Symposium
Hungry people don't worry about GMOs.
- Heck No, GMO!
A family vacation to Boston reveals the good folks at Stonyfield are anti-GMO but not anti-Herculex. Wait. What's that?
- Are Biopesticides the Future of Crop Protection?
A lot of big names in crop protection have made investments in ag biologicals. We'll start seeing some new biopesticide products in the future.
- Monsanto Did Not Pay Me to Write This
It's become all too easy to assume, infer and suggest that when someone disagrees with you, they're being paid off. Not so, here.