- Rescue Tube a Valuable Lifesaver for Grain Rescues
Nebraska corn groups, GSI and Pioneer DuPont want to get more of the rescue tubes in the hands of rural fire departments.
- A Farm Show In Nebraska? Be Ready For Anything
This year's farm show was no different. I could almost call it a reunion of sorts.
- Husker Harvest Days Wrapup: Farmers and Ranchers are Tough
Wet weather kept things interesting for HHD visitors and vendors, but producers made the most of the show.
- Four Things to Look For at Husker Harvest Days
It's Husker Harvest Days week in Grand Island, and there is more to see and do than ever before.
- Thinking irrigation
This week I'm at Husker Harvest Days, nearly as big as Farm Progress Show, but with a focus on water management.
- Plenty to See and Do at the 2014 Edition of Husker Harvest Days, Sept. 9-11
Yours truly has only missed one day in the 30-plus years of our big farm show.
- Prep for the Big Show
Here are a few links that can help make your trip to Boone a little easier next week.
- Farm Shows: Two-Weeks and Counting
The Farm Progress Show looms, and that's my first stop in the fall outdoor show season.
- Revisiting U.S.S. Midway Museum An Awesome Experience
It's been 43 years since I walked off the tough gray lady a "free man" in early November of 1971 and I never looked back, not once.
- Several Seasons in Agriculture
Sure there are the basic four, but in the ag biz we have others.