- The Friday Five: Misguided Intentions
Chipotle, "chemophobia," HSUS and more: how good intentions went astray this week.
- Cattlemen Share Experiences This Past Winter
Cold winter weather provides opportunity for cattle producers to show commitment to calf care with consumers.
- The Friday Five: Worth the Read
Azodicarbonamide? Pacelle? Dr. Oz? Cartoon? Five links (maybe six!) that will catch you up on what's been happening this week in food and agriculture.
- S.D. Farmers Ask HSUS To Drop Horse Processing Injunction
They say because of HSUS opposition to humane processing facilities in the U.S., more horses are suffering.
- Sign Me Up For The Union Of Concerned Agriculturists
The Union of Concerned Scientists, based in Cambridge, Mass, has a lot to say about today's agriculture. We are currently in negotiations to bring them back down to earth.