- May anti-GMOers choke on a ‘Phil Robertson’
'Anti' groups constantly perplex this blogger with their tunnel vision approach to issues.
- Five Misleading Food Labels
Day 13 of 30: if everything is all-natural, hormone-free, HFCS-free, GMO-free and free of anything else you might think is bad...what does it contain, exactly?
- Mad As 'H' Over FDA's Food Safety Act Overreach!
FDA's food safety act's overreach threatens local small-scale food and livestock producers. Major food processors love it. Respond by Nov. 15.
- The Great Debate On GMO Crops
Believing in safety of genetically modified crops depends on trust and science.
- Cooler Temps Bring Out The Baker
Just make sure those ingredients in the cupboard are relatively safe to use.
- Don't Fry this Summer
It's easy for farmers to ignore or forget to apply protection from the sun's rays.