- Five Favorite Farm Photos
Day 30 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Wrapping up a month of posts with some of my favorite photos from my tenure at Prairie Farmer!
- Five Things to Get a Farmer for Christmas
Day 29 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Who's shopping today? Here are five ideas for the farmer in your life!
- Hey, Ag Student! Here's How To Snag A Top Ag Job
To have a great career in agriculture even if you don't go back to the farm, follow three golden rules and start planning now.
- Five Things for Which I Am Thankful
It's Day 28 of 30 Days|FIVE Things and it's Thanksgiving! Thinking beef, turkey, kids and husbands today.
- Five Things I Want My Kids to Know Before They Leave My House
It's Day 27 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: cooking from scratch, balanced meals, livestock, meat and working together. Are you sensing a theme here?!
- I'm Thankful To Be An American
Despite our faults, America is still a pretty amazing place to live.
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- Five Things Farmers Need to Know about Consumers
Day 25 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: biotechnology, cancer, safe, abundant, affordable, transparency...what do those words really mean to consumers?
- Five Favorite Verses from the Bible
Day 24 of 30 Days: it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving and with thankfulness on my mind and in my heart, here are five verses that carry me through.
- Five Things We've Learned from Our Mothers-in-Law
Day 22 of 30 Days: It's another list that tough to keep to five. Indeed, #6 today is in honor of a family and their special farmwife.