- Congratulations On A Job Well Done
Delivering timely, helpful information to farm families and all Iowans is an important function of ISU Extension.
- Bye Bye Hefty Write-off?
Gone is the rich depreciation tax break that had supported capital markets but investing in the farm is still necessary.
- Extension Service to Celebrate Centennial
Nebraska Farmer promoted Extension's goals in those early years.
- Soybeans Looks More Profitable Than Corn In 2014
Given current crop price projections and input cost estimates, 2014 may be the year to grow more soybeans.
- How Government Shutdown Affects Farmers
Farm bill expired Oct. 1, same day government shut down.
- Are We Listening? Are We Farming Soviet-style?
These references to "Soviet-style" farming throw me, just as statements about President Obama and his socialistic policies.
- Just Keep Swimming
Crop management decisions are tough after flood.