- Your Comments Are Wanted On New GMO Seeds
Public comments on a new biotech seed and weed control system make for interesting reading.
- Hemp or Marijuana, the Similarities Bring Questions
Feds allow research that could benefit pot crops.
- Three States, Two Panels, One Flu
Farmers in separate states, on separate panels, agree: successful farm transitions will better position young farmers for the next era of low prices.
- Tell Legislators to Stand Firm In Support of Agriculture
Environmental groups opposing bills long on scare tactics, short on facts.
- Bright Future For Corn, But Does Danger Lurk Around Every Corner?
At the S.D. corn convention, speakers say there's plenty of profit potential in corn -- but many political and regulatory challenges are coming.
- Lessons from the '80s: Your Most Important Assets
A handful of state Farm Bureau presidents share hard-earned wisdom from the '80s farm crisis. This story personifies them all.
- College: 'Congratulations! You're In!'
How my niece got her big news, plus a comprehensive list of ag scholarships. If you're headed to college, you won't want to miss this!
- A Farmer Shall Lead Them
Missouri has a farmer as its new department of agriculture director. But can he talk the talk and walk the walk?
- The Next Peterson Farm Brothers?
Agriculture is in the spotlight in Edwards County this month. Check out these fun videos and share your favorite!
- Farm Bureau Meeting Introduces Someone Special
The "real-life" little red-haired girl featured in the popular children's books, "Kailey's Ag Adventures" is introduced to Kansas Farm Bureau members