- Attacks On Corn Ethanol Continue
Iowa Corn Growers and Governor Branstad urge you to let EPA know what you think.
- Randall Reeder Presents Will Rogers
Ohio farmers might want to ask Santa to bring them a copy of this new book capturing the agricultural comments of famed humorist Will Rogers.
- It’s Time to Count Our Blessings
2013 has been a challenging year, but there is still much to be grateful for.
- Why Iowa Needs A Farm Bill Now
Iowa leaders remain hopeful Congress will pass a new farm bill before end of the year.
- Government Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Put Farm Bill On The Back Burner
Dairy policy, food stamp funding among major issues to be worked out in conference.
- Blizzard Takes Toll On Cattle
Western South Dakota cattlemen have lost 10-20% of their livestock.
- Conservation Compliance Not Always Clear
One thing is clear, if you want to remain eligible for federal farm programs, you best have a determination made before one tree is cut or one puddle drained.
- How Government Shutdown Affects Farmers
Farm bill expired Oct. 1, same day government shut down.
- $3.25 Corn? Soybeans Under $10?
Are you ready for a new era now that the biofuel rush is over? An AgResource Company analyst outlines what he thinks will happen.
- What's Wrong With This?
People don't like to work in ag labor, but maybe they might.