- Churning Up U.S. Waters
What is really going on with EPA's proposed rule regarding provisions of the Clean Water Act? Farm organizations take different stances on the impact.
- The Friday Five: April Fool's Edition
Data, 'waters of the U.S.', CAFOs and webinars: here are five links to catch you up on food and agriculture this week.
- Iowans Fight Big Oil's Effort To Dismantle RFS
Iowa ethanol and biodiesel advocates flew to Washington D.C. last week to defend a strong and growing Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Help! We're Overrun By Wanna-be Farm Regulators -- Parasites!
We're being overrun by wanna-be farm regulators (parasites?) with no farm experience, no sense of unintended consequences.
- Your Comments Are Wanted On New GMO Seeds
Public comments on a new biotech seed and weed control system make for interesting reading.
- Big Hurdles For Industrial Beets
Industrial beets might be a great crop, but EPA wants to cut the renewable fuel standard and the food-versus-fuel debate hasn't gone away.
- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- You Had Better Speak Up on the Renewable Fuel Standard
I didn't think my comments on the RFS would matter until I read some anti-ag, anti-farmer, anti-ethanol lies already sent to the EPA.
- Bright Future For Corn, But Does Danger Lurk Around Every Corner?
At the S.D. corn convention, speakers say there's plenty of profit potential in corn -- but many political and regulatory challenges are coming.
- My 2 Cents On The Renewable Fuel Standard
I'm against mandates, but I'm against lies more. What I'm for: Gasoline or E85 for $1.69, not $3.79.