- Iowa Defends Renewable Fuel Standard
Iowa farm and ethanol groups vow to fight EPA's proposal to reduce the required use of the corn-based fuel.
- Attacks On Corn Ethanol Continue
Iowa Corn Growers and Governor Branstad urge you to let EPA know what you think.
- Crazy Timing For Ethanol Cutback
Gas prices fall below $3 gallon and corn prices fall below $4 per bushel -- and then we cut back the Renewable Fuel Standard for ethanol?
- State Officials Defend Iowa's Nutrient Reduction Strategy
Iowa leaders say voluntary approach to reducing farm runoff will work if given a chance.
- On the Farm, Privacy Seems to Be a Thing of the Past
At what point did farmers become suspicious people that needed to be watched?
- A Call To Action For All U.S. Food Consumers
The ag secretary talked about the "complex environmental challenges" that U.S. farmers face and how climate change is at the heart of them all.
- Farm Groups Defend Iowa's Nutrient Reduction Plan
Criticism of voluntary farmer-led conservation practices is ill-timed and isn't productive, say Iowa farm leaders.
- More Digging Into The Benefits Of Cover Crops
When it comes to cover crops, I believe there are three categories of producers.