- Your Comments Are Wanted On New GMO Seeds
Public comments on a new biotech seed and weed control system make for interesting reading.
- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- Iowa Defends Renewable Fuel Standard
Iowa farm and ethanol groups vow to fight EPA's proposal to reduce the required use of the corn-based fuel.
- Attacks On Corn Ethanol Continue
Iowa Corn Growers and Governor Branstad urge you to let EPA know what you think.
- Rethinking Fueling Options
Propane has a lot of uses, and I mean a lot.