- On the Farm, What's Around the Corner?
There seems to be no time for complacency on the farm, and winter is a good time to take stock in our plans for next season.
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- It’s Time to Count Our Blessings
2013 has been a challenging year, but there is still much to be grateful for.
- Why Iowa Needs A Farm Bill Now
Iowa leaders remain hopeful Congress will pass a new farm bill before end of the year.
- Opportunities to Learn Come From Odd Places
Granddaughter behind the wheel equals panic; or maybe not in very slow, very controlled situation
- What I Learned At World Food Prize Symposium
Hungry people don't worry about GMOs.
- Give Panhandle Ranchers a Break
Talk about kicking someone when they are down, early October blizzard hits Panhandle ranchers already suffering from last year.
- Stories From the Storm
The western South Dakota blizzard killed tens of thousands of head of livestock and brought some ranchers to their knees.
- Government Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Put Farm Bill On The Back Burner
Dairy policy, food stamp funding among major issues to be worked out in conference.
- Has the Sun Set on High Corn Prices?
Analysts don't see much hope for a market rally moving into the 2014 crop season.