- Climate Change From A Faith-based Perspective
Farmers need to help find solutions to cope with climate change, says a discussion at a church in Ames.
- Last Price Update Before Planting
Key pieces to the 2014 grain price puzzle are falling into place. Find out what the big picture looks like at a Farm Futures webinar April 7.
- USDA April Crop Report And Your Bottom Line
Join the April 7 webinar hosted by The Farmer's sister publication, Farm Futures, to learn how global markets may impact spring planting.
- Winter Weather Was Tough on Pheasants and Pheasant Habitat
Real key to boosting pheasant populations is getting healthy and strong hens into spring nesting season.
- Blogging Through Brazil: Wacky Weather
Farmers across Brazil face similar concerns over wild swings in weather.
- The Meat Racket
A new book takes you inside the rise of Tyson Foods and how it created the meat industry we have today.
- A Shift In Beef Cow Numbers Over The Years
After several periods of drought, cow-calf numbers in the Gyp Hills have declined over the years. Southeast Kansas is where cow-calf herds dominate.
- Weather Outlook for the Upcoming Growing Season
State climatologist gives his opinion on what the weather could be like this summer.
- What Kind of Weather Can Iowa Expect In 2014?
We're beginning the New Year with record and near-record low temperatures.
- A Christmas Tree In The Making
Growing trees takes patience, trust, resilience and time.